The Cu Chi Tunnels are an immense network (220 kilometres) of tunnels just outside of Ho Chi Minh City. On this day trip you will explore the tunnels in a small group (9 people) and learn more about the history of the Vietnam-America War.
There are two tours departing daily from the city
- Morning – Leaves at 7.15am. Returns at approx. 2pm.
- Afternoon – Leaves at 12.30pm. Returns at approx. 6.30pm.
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Includes
- Included – AC 16-seater Minivan transport. English speaking guide. All entrance fees.
- Excluded – Additional drinks, meals and snacks, travel insurance, personal costs and tips.
- Optional – Visit to the shooting range, ammunition not included in the price.
During the tour, you will get to explore the tunnels for one and a half hours. You can tour the living areas, kitchens and bedrooms inside the vast network of tunnels. You will learn about the difficult lives of the Viet Cong soldiers who created and used these tunnels as hiding places during the war.Afterwards, you can enjoy special tea and cassava (a root which guerrilla soldiers ate during the war) and enjoy the quiet forested countryside around the tunnels.